2008年12月29日 星期一

Thanksgiving Year 2008


Dear God,

Year 2008 is a great year to promote my personal- and professional-growth in the way that You have gradually led me to.


I thank You for giving me the greatest relationships with You, my family members, my best friends, my course mates, and etc.

I'm always being blessed by You, my heavenly father, whenever and wherever.

Here, I would like to continue walking in Your way, and keep sharing my health and peace, as well as my joyfulness and thankfulness, with my dearest one in year 2009.

I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Ps. 100

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.


Worship the LORD with gladness;

come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.


Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his loves endure forever;

his faithful continuous through all generations.

沒有留言: